Business plan development for biogas project in Odesa region
Project foresees the construction of biogas unit in Odesa region.
KT-Energy’s specialists executed the following tasks within this assignment:
- description of biogas production technology and analysis of biogas market worldwide;
- analysis of biogas projects developed in Ukraine (production of biogas from agricultural organic waste, silo, and collection of biogas from landfills);
- preparation of detailed information about the project: description of project site and available infrastructure, information about raw materials for biogas production, equipment and key technological solutions, production characteristics, environmental impact and current status of project development;
- development of detailed financial model of the project and calculation of key financial indicators;
- SWOT analysis and analysis of project’s risks;
- development of detailed operational plan of further project development, including, applying for environmental permits, biogas plant commissioning, state registration of ownership rights, obtaining license for electricity generation, approval of green tariff, becoming a member of wholesale electricity market, signing power purchase agreement and grid connection of biogas power plant;
- analysis of potential legislative and regulatory changes and their impact on operational plan.